Outcome of the event
- Able to provide awareness with the community regarding the legal requirements and the obligations ,limitations of getting the legal documents
- People who came also realized their negligence and the delayed caused by them was affected the whole process of getting the documents, or not completely able to get the documents in future.
- CIRCLE got to know the school dropouts as a result of not having the birth certificates.
- Linkages has been created with the stake holders as expected ,now the people who came to the event knew whom and where they want to approach to obtain the basic legal documents
- 05 late marriages registered during the event, 08 Applications for new/ birth certificates
Event held on 24th of November 2022 at Eravurpatru DS division, Additional Director of Registrar, Marriage Registrar Development officers, Grama Niladhari and other stakeholders took part of the event.
Quote from Additional Director of Registrar Eravur Patru: “This kind of Mobile services are the means of connectivity between service providers and the community in need. The immediate impact of the above said mobile service is to provide 05 Marriage registrations and 08 application filed for birth certificates or search registers very successful and satisfactory. This initiations are very useful for making confidence on government service delivery”.